The SAF’IR™ EVOLUTION is an evidential breathalyzer that guarantees high precision results using infrared technology. This technology is specifically designed to identify ethanol and its quantity in the breath sample.
The absorption value is aligned with the alcohol concentration level and is used to calculate the Breath Alcohol Concentration (BrAC) level, providing accurate test results. With a user-friendly design, long battery life and an in-vehicle adapter, the SAF’IR™ EVOLUTION is the breathalyzer of choice for law enforcement officials worldwide.
Each SAF’IR™ EVOLUTION evidential breathalyzer kit comes equipped with a NiMH battery, AC charger, DC charger, 25 mouthpieces, a printer, 2 roles of printer paper, AC charger for printer, instruction manual, quick guide and a durable plastic carry case.
A methodological logbook can be included in the kit depending on the geographic region.
- 1 year warranty offered to ensure that your device is taken care of.
- High precision infrared technology provides you with accurate test results every time.
- DOT certified breathalyzer.
- Can also scan the environment for the presence of alcohol without active user participation.
- Conveniently stores your previous test results.
- Built in rechargeable battery will allow you to perform up to 300 breath test without recharging.
- Displays a calibration reminder for your convenience.
- You will only need to calibrate once in a year.
|Handset size||85mm x 255mm x 46mm|
|Handset weight||600 grams|
|Battery||Built-in rechargeable NiMH battery|
|Memory||Over 3,200 time-stamped events with Bluetooth printing|
|Calibration||Dry gas / wet gas|
|Measuring Principle||Infrared spectrometry ethanol molecule-selective 9.46 µm-wavelength|
|Measuring Cycle||Automatic with monitoring and diagnosis of good operation|
|Measurement Unit||mg/L of alcohol in exhaled air, µg/L air, g/L blood BAC, %BAC|
|Measuring Range||0 to 2,00 mg/L (0 to 450 BAC)|
|Measurement Display||Function of unit chosen, accuracy maximum 1 µg/L|
|Measuring Frequency||Ready to blow in less than 30 seconds|
|Data Transfer||PC via USB port and ACS software|
|Features||Bluetooth printing and GPS applications|
|Certification||OIML R 126 1998 – edition international recommendation|
|Operating temperature||-5°C to +40°C|
|Battery life||> 20 hours|