CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
Special arrangements to be made for the use of the ignition interlocks and portable breath testers to avoid any contamination.
- Change the mouthpiece with each breath test.
- Use a new mouthpiece with each breath test.
- If the mouthpiece is not fitted with a non-return valve do not breathe into the mouthpiece when it is connected to the device. It is only necessary to blow.
- Once the breath test is complete put the mouthpiece and its packaging in a plastic bag intended to be put in the trash as soon as possible.
- If the device has been handled by another person, clean the device with a wipe containing an alcoholic solution and wipe well (note that alcohol vapors can lead to false positives). Be sure to wait few minutes before taking another test.